Wow what a hectic day. Let me start from the very beginning. So I almost missed the train because I was playing Smurf Village on my iPad in the morning, (yes I made time for that and not time for everything else). Then I panicked when the clock read 7.11am because I thought my train was early but it turns out that it was late. =.=" So I panicked for no reason. Then came the Epping train, which I had to get on to get to Strathfield. Nobody was there so I just stood there and took a nap, yes, while standing up. I waited underneath the station at Strathfield and waited for my connecting train to Petersham and I thought I would panic about the maths test in first period. So yes, another panic session.
So after I got to school, I sat in Cohen with my train buddies (lol) and did probability revision. And yes, as you would probably have predicted, I panicked again when I couldn't figure out a question. Then Macey came in with Jordan and she did some questions for me ^^ cause I didn't know how to do them. =.=" Anyway, after a while, I couldn't be bothered studying so I moved to circle geometry which wasn't even in the test. Then roll call.
Oh yes. Then it was the maths test. ARGH. Okay. To be brief, Ms Stamoulos made the test too long and what originally was supposed to be a 50 minutes test became one and a half hours. And there was the assembly following that. The woman who sang for us had a really nice voice and her songs were awesome, especially the harmonising. ^^
Skipping to lunch, we talked about dance practise in the holidays and Elaine decided to go crazy and we ended up doing random dancing swirly things up and down the corridor. Tim gave us strange looks. O.o We were just being high gosh. ^^ And now skipping to after school.
Walked with Heidi to the station but didn't take their train. Went to Newtown instead with Marina and were confusing Janice and Joanna on the train. I got lost in the muddle of streets in Newtown leading up to Royal Prince Alfred Hospital and I'm supposed to find my own way next time. O.o I shall have fun doing that...
Anyway, Marina was testing me so I had to lead the way, kinda. Oh yeah, we bought gelato on the way and it was Chocolate Mud Cake!! Yummy!! ^^ Went a bit high after that. Okay so I almost died because there were so many people smoking. =.=" (seriously, people are so stupid!!) We got to level 8 and met Monica. Found out she's from Italy. ^^ So awesome! :D
So I waited for a while and she tested me, like for a trial thing. So she made the tests and she's trialling it on "normal" people before doing it on patients. So I was being a guinea pig for a while. It went on for about an hour, doing face recognition, memory tests and stuff like that. Pretty awesome stuff.
So what was so dramatic and hectic about that? Nothing. It's what came after it. Mum told me that dad was picking me up from the hospital. Turns out that I was supposed to call my dad to confirm when my mum said it was confirmed. AIYA =.=" So my dad was near home instead of at the hospital and the problem was it was that. Okay, that wasn't the real problem. The real problem was that I didn't know my way to the train station and didn't know how to catch a bus. So, Monica, being the nice person that she is, walked me to the station so I didn't get lost or killed by some psycho and I caught the train home. Bit scary at first but after passing Petersham, I was fine cause I was familiar with everything.
Dad picked me up from Beecroft and guess what? We went home. Finally, after so much waiting at the stations. Anyway, dinner was brief and my legs hurt =.=" like they always do. But still! I'm TIRED. O.o when did I ever get tired? I'm not supposed to know what tiredness feels like. Was trained from very small to keep going, no matter how tired I was. What happened to that training? Urgh. Anyway, time to make some science notes. Bye bye.
skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Thursday, June 30, 2011
Welcome
Followers
About Me
- [~~Doolie*]
- You should know me from different places. If you don't, you shouldn't be here.
Powered by Blogger.


0 comments:
Post a Comment