Tuesday, June 14, 2011

McDonalds Comp

Today began with an extremely early start. Although I was supposed to arrive at school at 7:50am for orchestra, for some reason, I got there at 7.07am instead. Wow, I was so tired. I just randomly slept in the car while my dad was playing coin dozer. >.<

I got out of the car to walk to rehearsal and I realised Eve had her car parked behind mine so we walked together and talked about skirts. Is that a weird topic? Anyway, I didn't realise how cold it was until I stepped out of the car without my blanket. D: But it's okay, I had my extra jacket with me so it was all good. Then I got paranoid that the principal would see me wearing it so I was arguing with Eve whether or not to wear it. By the time I decided, we were already at R2 so I put it on anyway.

Macey's birthday, so HAPPY BIRTHDAY M!! I still need your wishlist cause I don't know what to get you.

Felt so tired during the whole day because I woke up so early and slept so late last night. I need to remind myself never to do that again. O.o Couldn't keep my eyes open, just felt like dozing off. *PINCH* (I need to stay awake!)

Ice skating was strange. I didn't bring my skates cause I had the McDonalds challenge with Symphony Orchestra in the afternoon so I didn't want to lug around some random bag with figure skates in it. I swear they feel weird. I think it's cause it doesn't have as much of a heel as my skates did. I have no idea how I ever skated with that. Meh. Spent most of the time getting dragged around by Heidi and Kelly (who was going super fast). Almost fell asleep on the bus ride back to school.

Stalked Marina to her house with Jess after sport. I caught the bus for the fifth time in my life. Oh gosh, I really need to learn how to catch a bus by myself. I didn't even know how the ticket system worked. O.o Went high singing random songs such as Grenade, Defying Gravity, Popular, What is this feeling? etc.

Guess what I found out? Marina has a piano that's ELECTRIC at her house. I played on it and I was like OMG COOL! We ate instant noodles and I went high again (don't know why I did that). We bought Macey a card and she forgot to bring it when we went the the Salvation Army Hall. =.=" For some reason, we also bought her a chocolate crossaint. :P

The competition was pretty awesome. Been there before for dance concert. Anyway, a lot of people were there already by the time we got there. We went upstairs to warm up. People tuned and did warm up exercises while I just stood there, cause obviously I didn't carry a piano around. ^.^ JO left his baton in his car and he SWORE. Lol. I was like OMG haha. I guess we played awesome ^.^ cause we're all musical genuises! I hope we win cause we totally deserve it. :P

Dad picked me up from the hall and we went to have dinner in the city. I had NOODLES!! Yummy! Listened to classical music on the way back home and we rambled on about random music things the whole time. Haha, I just love these times when my dad goes retarded with me. :P

0 comments:

Post a Comment