Baby I'm so lonely, lonely, lonely, lonely, lonely~~
Love that song! It's been going through my head for three days now. I wonder when it will move to another song. Hmmmmm.. That is yet to happen. Anyway, I've been trying to learn their version of the song, which is much better than the English version other people sing. :) Good job on the cover guys. It's awesome!
I have no idea why I'm studying biology at the moment. The course isn't going to start for another half year but I'm rushing ahead and reading the textbook before I've even chosen the subject. What a weirdo I am. Wow, when I was small, I didn't know what I liked and what I wanted to be, just as long as I get rich haha. But now, money doesn't matter that much anymore. As long as I have a job that I like, then I'm happy.
I just read D's post about ME. Thanks D. :P It's nice to know I'm very "cute" and "SLOW". I so do not randomly jump up and down for no reason! and I'm very normal, thank you very much. (Even though I know that's not true) Love you D! <3
I think my chinese just go really really bad. What happened to my formal talking? I can't do that anymore. Raging at myself lol. I have to ask my parents for help in translating formal language from english to chinese. How embarrassing is that? O.o Haha I'm so demanding. I'm making Tim show me his chinese even though he's not finished. (But I wanna read it!!) Oh wow, I'm such a little kid. :P
Can you believe it? There was no dancing today! D: I'm so sad :( I was looking forward to it since, well, always and they
skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Welcome
Followers
About Me
- [~~Doolie*]
- You should know me from different places. If you don't, you shouldn't be here.
Powered by Blogger.


0 comments:
Post a Comment