Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Zone Athletics

Yesterday was the athletics carnival. Yay! Not. Well, I don't know really. I'm not sure if I wanted that to happen. Your heart just randomly starts beating faster. I think it's because you're nervous. O.o DUH Well, I was expecting to run in 100m and relay but no, some certain people decided not to turn up and so I had to run in whatever they were supposed to do. So I ended up doing 100m, 200m, 400m (almost), long jump, javelin (which I fail at) and relays.

I'm not going to expand on the details. That would be too boring. What would you expect from a person who has just run in so many races and did field events? Go home and sleep probably, or pig out somewhere. But no, not for me. I decided I was too fat (lol) so I randomly ran on the treadmill when I got home at around 2.45pm.

Because there was time before my dance lesson started, what did I do? I ran some more and made myself super tired. You would expect me to pig out by now, but no. I decided to do some ballet before my lesson so I tired myself with ballet. Then I rushed around like a mad cow trying to change before my mum drove me there. Did my hair into a bun. It wouldn't fit so I had to stuff it in lol.

I got there earlier than usual and the teacher was teaching the little kids and there was a space at the back. You would expect someone to sit there and wait, especially they've just tired themselves out from zone athletics, then treadmill, then ballet practise but no. I didn't do that. I wanted to tire myself out even more so I did split jumps. YAY! Then I was all puffed when class started. We did some stretching. I swear I've gotten stiffer since the last time I stretched which was two days ago. O.o Anyway, it killed me legs! Yes, I'm that inflexible.

Then it was BALLET TIME. I had to show everyone the moves cause they couldn't remember. =.=" Why can't they remember? It's so embarrassing standing infront of the class being the "teacher's pet". TOTALLY AWKWARD!! Anyway, class ended, then I ate food. lol

Mum drove me and Elsie home. Home as in my house, not hers. We ate dinner, then I danced some more. We practised a duet that we were supposed to do at a multicultural fair thing. Her foot kept getting random cramps. I guess that's what you get when you haven't pointed your foot for a couple of months. Anyway, she kept stuffing up haha, it was pretty funny and I was rolling around on the ground stretching. Don't ask.

Then my mum sent her home. I was going to history, but decided I was too tired. So I went high and made the jive routine. Then I punched a wall lol. Not. Haha, got you there! Not. Okay I'm being random now. My legs started to hurt then. But no, I kept stretching them. Then I went to sleep.

Okay, then in the morning, apparently my mum woke me up but I think I fell asleep again. So she woke me up again and I couldn't move. Literally. My muscles were like completely dead and every time I moved, it just hurt. Brilliant. And I have ice skating. =.=" Somehow I managed to get changed. And somehow, I managed to walk to school.

Was an old lady the whole day. Took like a minute to sit down and a minute to get up. So OLD! In english, we watched home and away (for some random reason). Music was bludge. Watched Antigone again. Recess, did nothing. No wait. Raged at someone cause someone asked me to. Geography was really random. Computer kept freezing. OMG so annoying!! PE was awesome. Learnt the jive but heaps of people couldn't get it. Random people screaming my name for help. My brain messed up from that. O.o Glad Macey came down and helped too, otherwise my brain would have died. Thank M!

Ice skating was pretty fun. Instead of skating, I was teaching Heidi how to do the jive. She was so cute! ^^ Okay, I'm normal. Then went home mum raged. URGH. I raged (lol). I should be doing history but I just decided I was hurting too much to do anything, therefore, I shall just look at people's blogs now. Enough ramblings from me. Bye.

0 comments:

Post a Comment