I just realised I haven't been posting on this blog for a while so I shall post now. I admit, the holidays have been pretty boring so far, well apart from the outings with my friends, which were awesome! :P I've been meaning to post for a while but I either couldn't be bothered or just didn't have the time.
Now that I've missed the days I was supposed to post, I'll post about random things. Erm..well. On the first dance practise we have in the holidays, I also brought my pointe shoes cause apparently there was a mirror and floorboards. So yes, got there and started with ballet, not ballroom. Me and Elaine got there first, so we were randomly stretching and make random noises cause we were IN PAIN. Okay it wasn't that bad but still, it hurt. Hmph. Never mind that. I started dancing and it was pretty cool to have a mirror you can refer yourself to. Better than imagining where your hands and feet are. :P
People came but I kept doing pointe cause Tim was being slow and didn't come when he was supposed to. >.< But it was good, cause I got to practise more pointe!! Okay I should stop getting excited. Erm...He came and we practised...Then he went and I practised some more. What's my point? Uh. My pointe shoes rubbed into my feet and I didn't realise and when I took them off, it was close to bleeding but luckily it didn't. My point is, I didn't even realise it hurt so much. How did that happen? O.o My skin was always so sensitive. What happened to it? O.o Guess I was concentrating too much on technique. =.=" Now I have some random line there, where the shoe cut in. I hope it goes away because I'm sooooo paranoid that it won't. Then I'll always have some random line. =.="
Okay, moving on.....ummmm. I need something else to blog about. :S Erm....Oh yes. My treadmill. It died. Kinda. Makes random squeaky noises when I walk on it. I guess it's time for an oiling. O.o Didn't know it does that, not until my dad told me. O.o Erm.....yes.
Been talking with people and being random. I swear I should calm down. People tell me that every day but I don't seem to be able to. Lol. Just can't control myself haha. Go all high and everything. Someone should invent something to temporarily calm you down in MSN. Okay yes I'm random but I thought everyone knew that already. Hmph. Okay okay, this is going nowhere so I should stop now and go back to making my science notes before doing my maths homework. =.=" Bye people.
skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Blog Archive
Welcome
Followers
About Me
- [~~Doolie*]
- You should know me from different places. If you don't, you shouldn't be here.
Powered by Blogger.


0 comments:
Post a Comment