At the beginning of today, I couldn't wait for the afternoon to come. Why? Well, one because of work experience, and the other, because I get awesome charms to put on my bracelet!
So me and Marina met up after school and caught a bus to Glebe where we went searching for charms to buy. In the end, after me going crazy over which ones to choose, I finally decided on a cross, a four leaf clover, a J and a virgo sign. Then afterwards, I realised there was one spare spot on my bracelet so I went crazy, for example jumping up and down like a little kid. So she's going to get me another one on the weekend. I think people were staring at me but meh.
Because we were so lazy, we caught a bus to the hospital and she was explaining to me how to catch a bus, cause I've only ever caught 7 buses in my life. I think the people who could hear our conversation were thinking how weird I was.
Ouside the hospital, there were tonnes of people smoking and by the time I entered the building, I was gasping for breath from holding it in for so long while I passed the idiots who thought cancer wouldn't happen to them. We went up to level 8 which was the neuropsychology ward and met Nora, who was extremely nice. Marina randomly went into her mum's office and we sat there being awkward. :P There was a full length mirror in it and I kept getting paranoid that something will jump out from there. (I'm so weird.)
We stapled and unstapled some stuff and I went on about how staples have to go to landfill because they don't get recycled unless they had a collection point just for metals or staples, which they don't. Then I did some on the tests they do on patients to see how good or bad their memory is and stuff like that. I failed at the beg test at first, but my second go was better. ^^
Marina insisted on buying a drink but in the end, after much of my nagging about healthy diets, she bought chewing caramel instead. Anyway, we talked in her mum's office for a while before my dad decided to come and pick me up. It was pretty funny actually, cause I was randomly talking in Chinese on the phone and they were looking at me strangely. I know you're not supposed to talk a language they don't understand but if I talked english, my dad wouldn't understand. O.o
They walked with me until I reached my dad's car cause it was dark and everything, then they went to catch a bus. I was wondering around aimlessly until my dad describe exactly where he was. Thank goodness they knew where the seven eleven was otherwise, I swear I would have gotten lost.
Anyway, me and my dad went to eat FOOD in the city. It was yummy. :P Then we went home. He randomly decided to buy another laptop but then the microsoft office wouldn't work. Hmph. So I think he's taking it back tomorrow and asking them what's wrong. Hopefully, we get another one haha.
I'm supposed to be doing english but my portal won't work. Hmph. I shall be waiting for it to work.....Until then, I shall be doing..MATHS =.="
skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Thursday, June 16, 2011
Welcome
Followers
About Me
- [~~Doolie*]
- You should know me from different places. If you don't, you shouldn't be here.
Powered by Blogger.


0 comments:
Post a Comment