Nothing much has been happening lately, if you exclude the dramas of the dance assessment. Shall be getting reports tomorrow and I'll telling you, I do NOT want this one. It's probably going to be my worst one yet, as everyone has been saying that about their own reports. Plus we have a maths test on Thursday (that's in two days for those of you who can't count), on the second last day of school. This is madness!
Anyway, since I have nothing better to talk about, I shall ramble on about the dramas of the dance assessment. It's getting close day by day and it's starting to LOOM! Okay that was too dramatic (O.o). Basically, people are panicking, trying to get partners so they could start practising, but people are too scared to ask, afraid that they will be rejected, so now we have this group of people without partners.
In my opinion, everyone should start practising now, because there's so much to do and people won't get it done if they leave it to the last minute. On the bright side, I've gotten basically everything done. Just one more thing, and that is teach the jive routine. And of course, perfecting the technique and everything but that can be done in the holidays.
It's pretty fun seeing other people's choreographies. You get to see other people's ideas! :D Okay, only cause I'm weird like that. But it is pretty awesome to just watch, and not think about anything. See how strangely my mind works? Okay.
Gah! So many people are asking help from me. I want to help everyone but I can't clone myself and be everywhere at the same time. So to those of you who wanted my help, sorry in advance if I don't get to you, or I leave you guys hanging half way cause other people dragged me away. Wouldn't it be so awesome if you could clone yourself? Then you can do everything you want at the same time, such as HOMEWORK. Anyway. Speaking of homework, I should probably get started on that so I shall leave you guys here. Bye!
skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Tuesday, June 28, 2011
Welcome
Followers
About Me
- [~~Doolie*]
- You should know me from different places. If you don't, you shouldn't be here.
Powered by Blogger.


0 comments:
Post a Comment