Sunday, August 28, 2011

Collapse

Epic day today! Well, not so much epic but definitely busy enough to make me tired. When do I get tired? I don't know. I don't feel tired until an hour after intense dancing. Trained that way since I was young. You have to keep going no matter what. Forget the pain, forget the ache, just go for it. So now, I don't even know when I'm tired, (in dancing) and I don't know until later.

So basically it was maths tutor in the morning. Then a 3 hour dance rehearsal. Intense much? Split jumps, fire-birds, pirouettes. Anything else? ^_^ Got home, ate dinner and then what? TREADMILL TIME! =.=" Did actually feel tired then but meh, gotta treadmill every day so on I went. =.=" Couldn't bring it up to 6km/h so I had to be a snail and do 4km/h instead. X.X Pissed at myself. Urgh. Right now? Hmmm, on the verge of collapsing but that's okay, cause I like it that way. Push myself to the max then go WOOOOOOOOOOOO and randomly fall on the ground. Yeh, I'm weird.

Short post. Too dead to post more and I just can't be bothered. Off to make study notes so bye!

0 comments:

Post a Comment