Monday, August 1, 2011

Epic Dance (:

Dance was epic! Everyone was dressed up, so pretty!!! Because I had a huge bag to carry, my mum drove me to school, which was awesome cause I get to go hypo and annoy my mum in the car. I was supposed to be sleeping but I couldn't cause I was so pumped. Ended up listening to music instead, singing along and being retarded, making my mum go what the heck. So I arrived at school at around 7.50am so I sat in the car pretending to sleep.

Dumped my bag at the library before looking for people and finding out that you could go into the gym and dump your stuff there. We went back to roll call where I did my bun, being super paranoid about make it round and perfect and everything. The bell rang and everyone rushed to the gym to get changed. I got into my light pink jive dress, which my mum made (how awesome) and we got first period to rehearse. Killed my leg, which was already dead, even more after doing the death drop for jive. Had to stretch for a while. It was so embarrassing. Then the bell rang for second period. OMG. Assessment time!

Don't know how good or bad it was. Someone kept stuffing up and we stopped a few times. :S That probably killed the marks. Did the routine three times before we got to finish up. Wow that was quick. I expected to be dancing for much longer than that. Would have preferred more space to do the jive death drop but meh. Random crowd was cheering every time we did it. So awkward.

Cha cha was next so I changed into a hot pink dress. :S Yes, everything I wear is pretty pink. Yes so this time, we got marked last. We danced for a while, then people started cheering again. So every time I did the splits, there would be this WOOOOOO thing going on. So awkward. Then we danced some more cause the teacher hadn't got to us yet and people kinda just stopped to look. I didn't realise it then but everyone just literally stopped dancing and just stared. Can you imagine how awkward that was? O.o Urgh. Kinda blushed. AWKWARD!!!!! Then finally, the teacher let us go. Sooooo tired from that and my leg was already hurting by that time.

Waltz last. Changed into a flowy black dress. Got it for really cheap. It was $250 before but I got it for $30. How wonderful. :P So, Tim was going to wear a tie but he didn't have one, so I bought one from home. But he broke it. =.=" So we danced without a tie. Worst dance I think. Someone kept forgetting the steps and what comes next etc. So I was like....uhhhhh....dude..... Yeah, split jump failed I think. :S Hope all the marks are okay. Urgh worked so hard for it. Hope I don't fail. :S

Had dancing after school as well so I had to lug my huge bad to the train station, all the way to Eastwood. My mum brought my ballet clothes for me to change into. I had to change in the car cause there wasn't enough time. Oh yeah, and bought be a chocolate scone from baker's delight. It was SOOOOOOO nice. Love them. ^.^ Mum drove me to dancing and I was a bit late. :S Another teacher was teaching the class, which was really weird. Learning a new dance at the moment. It's a chinese one with umbrellas and everything. I think it will look pretty when it's done. ^.^

My leg killed the whole time but I didn't want to say anything. :S Grin and bear it. Was taught that from five years old. In dance, you have to bear the pain and just do it. So that's exactly what I did. Ow that hurt. We ended up doing pirouettes and I think I did like 22 or something. Lost count. :S Everyone was staring. =.=" AWKWARD MUCH!!??!!? Couldn't walk afterwards.

When I got home, I literally just collapsed on my sofa. Couldn't get up for soooo long. Had to eat dinner though, so I had to drag myself up. =.=" PAINFUL!!! Now I really can't be bothered moving. Limping around the house isn't fun. =.=" Kills so much!!! Don't know how I'm going to survive getting around the school tomorrow. :S Don't wanna skate and kill it even more. What to do? D:

Hoping to get a good night's sleep. But then again, I gotta make notes for the chemistry part of science. Urgh. Test on Friday. Better get started. So I'll just leave it here. Bye people. (:

0 comments:

Post a Comment