Thursday, September 22, 2011

Sweet 16

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!!!

Lol wut, that was random. Okay, just saying, I'm on a crazyyyyyy high right now so everything I type will be super weird. Okay yes. Well, as you probably already guessed, it's my birthday today!! :D Yes, just like to thank everyone who celebrated by birthday with me. Thanks guys!! Well, I don't actually know who chipped in for the present but yes, I shall find that out and thank you guys individually. ^.^ Time for sleuthing around!

Okay, so I got to sleep in this morning cause there was year 12 mornings thingy with the teachers or something. Don't even know what it's called lol, so yes, great start to my day. Bad thing...train was delayed....by 15 MINUTES!!! yes...RAGE!!!!! lol. Had to stand there waiting. Oh yes, forgot my lunch box too :D So I have to eat canteen food =.=" UNHEALTHY!!!! Okay.

Morning.....what did I do? Walked with M and D to school, bought banana cake on the way cause I needed to eat, cause I'm so fat like that >.< then went to Cohen and sat for a while before going to roll call. WEIRD! not really >.<

Okay, maths, got extra marks that teacher forgot to count so yes, moved up by 2%. YAY!!!! If you think I'm going to tell you what I got, think again, I'm NOT!!! MWAHAHAHA. Not that you want to know anyway but yes....

RECESS!!! What happened? Ate the cupcakes Elaine made. SO YUMMY!! Thanks ERAINE!! :P Someone liked icing a little too much :P

Assembly was pretty awesome. The movies were pretty cool, well, videos. POKEMON THEMED!!! Hehe. Whoever put that together is technically freaky. ^.^ Okay, yes. Lunch time, went around hugging random people. Oh yes, GOT A HUG FROM ELAINE :D lol rare moment. And other people too <3 Got geo results back. Was panicking before but I actually did okay :D Surprising, since I failed my last one O.o

Science was ......... non existent. Wandered around the hall moving stuff and cleaning up after the year 12s. Gosh, we're younger than you and much neater and grown up than you people. Haha jokes :D Erm.....oh yes, listening to Angels by Vanessa Hudgens and Take Me Home by Delta Goodrem. Pretty songs ^.^

History....wanted results back but didn't get them :( Meh, gonna have to wait until next term D: Afternoon was....good? :D Random train ride...I don't even remember much lol. Solving mX puzzles :D Hehe, was pretty fun actually :D

Overall, awesome day :D Bye for now :P And yes guys, I'm 16 and I am WISE :D

0 comments:

Post a Comment