Since every other post on this blog has been really long, this shall be a relatively short one. There's nothing much to say. Found out Green Day was cancelled so I've been renting a tutu for no particular reason. Waste of money much? Thanks Vu, for not telling me and for blaming me for not coming to meetings when I had dance practise. Whatever. I guess there's money to spare. It's dance. Lol.
Anyway, been dancing so much lately. Making up an entire dance routine for a traditional chinese one. Need to learn some ballet exercises for tomorrow. Better get going now. Oh yes, and of course, I need to exercise on the treadmill.
Like I said, I'm gonna keep this short so I'll just wrap up here. Bye.
skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Sunday, August 14, 2011
Blog Archive
Welcome
Followers
About Me
- [~~Doolie*]
- You should know me from different places. If you don't, you shouldn't be here.
Powered by Blogger.


0 comments:
Post a Comment