So why did we end up choosing to go out on this day? Well, it was originally planned that I was going to help people with dance assessment after a movie but the SOMEONE decided not to go, so it got changed. Instead of going with the guys, I just got Heidi and went shopping. :P Macey was going to go but she had family over from America? I think it was America. Anyway, we couldn't decide on a time. Until the night before. >.< And because my mum was working on Friday night, she could either send me when she got back from work at 7:30am or I would have to wait until she woke up at 2pm. So it was decided the earlier the better.
Okay so I had a mad panic when the cityrail website said there was trackwork between Strathfield and City so I was like OMG how do I get there then. So after a mad rush to get everything organised (I even attempted to learn how to catch a bus), I realised there would still be trains going to Burwood because there were more than one line that goes there. =.=" FAIL. Got to the station at 9am - ish and didn't see Heidi anywhere so I thought OMG I'm gonna get lost D: but it's okay, I found her. :P I was completely lost and she had to tell me where everything was. Considering I've never been to Burwood station before, it's pretty good that I even managed to get out. Anyway, we were going to watch Kungfu Panda 2 in 3D but then I forgot to wear my contacts so then I would get double glasses so we changed to normal 2D. Bought the tickets first, then went into Dotti. We wandered around for a bit before Heidi decided she was hungry and hadn't eaten breakfast yet. O.o So we went to Muffin Break and bought.....MUFFINS!!! Okay yes DUH muffins. We ate them and she couldn't finish hers so I had to be fat and eat some for her. >.<
Then we went to Equip for no reason and looked at RINGS. Okay, I like rings and she tested hairbands. SO CUTE D!! :P Okay I'm normal. I think I got lost anyway, even though I was in the shopping center. =.=" Kept wondering where I was. We ran around in circles. Okay, not ran, walked, trying to take up time before the movie started. Walked into Target trying to find textas the glowed in the dark for D but instead, I came out with a Jodi Picoult book "Keeping Faith". How weird was that? O.o
Anyway, we bought some food for lunch to eat in the movies and then guess what? We walked to the movies. Hehe. Went to bathroom (without the food so one of us had to stay outside) and then went it. The movie started at 11.55am but we actually got in at 11.58am. Okay that was useless information but yeah. Skipped the advertisements at least. We started eating food! It was yummy. Haha ^.^
Okay at first I thought it wasn't going to be that good because it's the second movie but it was just as good. No disappointments. :) Guys, if you haven't watched the movie yet, GO WATCH IT! Definitely something worth seeing, in my opinion. But of course, my opinion is strange. :P We shopped around some more. Then we went outside the shopping centre, to random shops that I don't even know the names of before ending up at morning glory. Then I realised I missed "Typo" so we went back into the shopping centre. The time was around 3pm? I think....cause my mum called wondering when I was getting home and I had no idea. So she told me she was going to Carlingford Court which meant that I had more time to wander around. Bought gelato but the lady gave me the wrong one. =.=" It was still chocolate but I wanted chocolate fondant. Hmph. Anyway, wandering around in "Typo" and bought nothing. The stuff was pretty interesting.
Okay so I decided I should go home afterwards but D didn't want me to go yet so instead, we stood next the Pandora and watched downstairs. Yes we stood at the railing and looked down. Then she called her mum and said was going to give me a lift to Strathfield station because Burwood had less trains. Then I bought a ticket at Strathfield and went home. Oh yes, her mum said I had a lot of hair. That's a good thing right? :S Hehe. Talked about random things in the car.
Oh and on the Strathfield platform, my mum was calling me so much. I swear she wants me to get a brain tumor or something. RADIATION!!! :O Okay I swear I'm normal. :D Okay really, enough rambling, time to READ instead of TUTOR HOMEWORK because I can do that tomorrow morning. :P I'm going to enjoy my book, the book that I bought today, so bye bye!
skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Saturday, July 16, 2011
Blog Archive
Welcome
Followers
About Me
- [~~Doolie*]
- You should know me from different places. If you don't, you shouldn't be here.
Powered by Blogger.


0 comments:
Post a Comment